If you're new here and not quite sure what to do first (after you've gotten the latest FAQs, cheats, and codes), don't forget to register if you haven't yet (it's free), read through the Help Files, and feel free to jump in and start contributing!
Don't forget to check out the latest FAQs posted for The Wonderful 101, Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark, Remote Control Dandy, and Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy. We've also got new reviews for Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition, Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal: World Duel Carnival, and Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark, plus new cheats for Real Boxing and The Wolf Among Us: Episode 5 - Cry Wolf.
Today's Featured Top 10: The Top 10 Most-Listed Early-Generation Handheld Games On GameFAQs' Top Ten Lists by DDJGames.
Most Popular Games
Popular Board Topics
- Sign here if you have no idea what is going on anymoreSuper Smash Bros. for Wii U - Wii U
- Are your pockets ready for October?Xbox One
- That One Game You'll Defend ForeverPlayStation 4
- Sakurai's Pic of the day is...RAYMAN!?Wii U
- Do you like games that have multiple endings?Nintendo 3DS - 3DS
- If they ever REMOVED a champ, who would have the least impact?League of Legends - PC
- I can't decide if I want to buy the monster truck...Grand Theft Auto Online - Xbox 360
- What do you think of cloning, genning and powersaves?Pokemon X - 3DS
- XBL Ultimate Game Sale, what did you buy?Xbox 360
- Confirm\Deny: The plural of Zanmato is Zanmatta?Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remaster - PlayStation 3
- Ok, yeah, hunts are OP.Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn - PC
- What music do you play your Vita games to?PlayStation Vita
- How did you get into Legend of dragoonPlayStation 3
- Why you should play Divinity : Original SinPC
- I think my least favourite thing to lose position to is poor driving.Mario Kart 8 - Wii U