If you're new here and not quite sure what to do first (after you've gotten the latest FAQs, cheats, and codes), don't forget to register if you haven't yet (it's free), read through the Help Files, and feel free to jump in and start contributing!
Don't forget to check out the latest FAQs posted for The Wonderful 101, Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark, Remote Control Dandy, and Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy. We've also got new reviews for Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition, Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal: World Duel Carnival, and Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark, plus new cheats for Real Boxing and The Wolf Among Us: Episode 5 - Cry Wolf.
Today's Featured Top 10: The Top 10 Most-Listed Early-Generation Handheld Games On GameFAQs' Top Ten Lists by DDJGames.
Most Popular Games
Popular Board Topics
- Sign here if you have no idea what is going on anymoreSuper Smash Bros. for Wii U - Wii U
- Are your pockets ready for October?Xbox One
- Are your pockets ready for October?PlayStation 4
- How often do you refer to your Nintendo 3DS as "Gameboy"?Nintendo 3DS - 3DS
- Sakurai's Pic of the day is...RAYMAN!?Wii U
- If they ever REMOVED a champ, who would have the least impact?League of Legends - PC
- Why you should play Divinity : Original SinPC
- Dark Souls 2 coming to Ps4/Xbox One according to tesco.comDark Souls II - PlayStation 3
- Combine 2 abilities to make them betterPokemon X - 3DS
- What music do you play your Vita games to?PlayStation Vita
- I think my least favourite thing to lose position to is poor driving.Mario Kart 8 - Wii U
- Holy !@#$ BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Xbox 360
- Confirm\Deny: The plural of Zanmato is Zanmatta?Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remaster - PlayStation 3
- Ok, yeah, hunts are OP.Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn - PC
- I can't decide if I want to buy the monster truck...Grand Theft Auto Online - Xbox 360