who is better guy or Luke?

1. Okay who is better every time i see a video of this game the player is always guy i know he has some sweet moves but so does Luke so is one of them better or are they the same?
    masterc1999 - 4 years ago

1. Generally guy is considered better, but not by much. He is faster in his strikes and movement, but may do less damage in bursts than luke. He also can steal better and has better self-supporting moves i think.

I've heard it said that luke is low risk/low reward and guy is high risk/high reward but the difference is rather minimal. You should just play whoever you like.

frankieg301 - 4 years ago 0 0

1. Well I myself prefer to use Luke through most of the game because he deals more damage but *spoilers*

in nebilim's fight I prefer to use guy as he can dodge her spells faster and his steal move is easier to link

jangokoji - 4 years ago 0 0

How do i keep guy/luke alive? Unresolved xXemolgaXx
Glitch With Luke? Answered triokid182
What arte setup do you use with Guy and Luke? Unresolved DarkLink50
Can you control characters other than Luke in battle? Unresolved MasterLightning
Why didn't Luke learn this AD skill? Answered JadeTorchwood