Question from Zenaty

Is it even out in the USA yet???

I swear i saw here that it was going to be out on the 14th... Acouple days ago... Well ive been looking at stores near me and no one has it! Is it even freekin out yet? It makes me mad... There was another game for a different system that released the same day and the stores near me have that one but not this one!?

DarkLink50 answered:

It was released on the 14th February this year. The game was produced in limited quantities for some reason. Sadly you lucked out on getting it. On the other hand, you could buy it online (although it might be more expensive due to the rarity). Or if thats not an option, you could buy the PS2 version since it was released in the US in stores if you are lucky (if you have a PS2).
0 0

Answers

moonfighter2185 answered:

Yes, the game came out on Tuesday Feb 13. However, it seems that it was produced in limited quantities, so it has quickly become very difficult to find as a result.
0 0