Pillar Puzzle in last dungeon?

1. I'm in the last place of the game, and I'm at the part with the Dark/Light fonstones and the pillars.

The problem?

I hit one of them in the wrong direction, so is there any way to make them go reset?

User Info: Sheldog24

Sheldog24 - 4 years ago

1. Sadly, no. Once you strike the pillar down, that is it - you'll have to learn to live with the results. Striking it UP will let you get the Fonic Blade, while hitting it LEFT will let you reach a Red Lavender (the Sword is exclusive, the herb is not). The pillar cannot be brought back to a stand-up position, even through room rotations.

User Info: Draco_Falconi

Draco_Falconi - 3 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Head to the new area that opened up, there will be a switch on the floor you can walk on that will reset the room.

User Info: Shinarouji

Shinarouji - 4 years ago 1 2
  2. Well i've heard rumors of this floor switch,and i'd like to believe it since it would be /horrible/ game design to have a puzzle like that but hey
    ...no,there's no excuse for something like that

User Info: Axel_Rawr

Axel_Rawr - 1 year ago 0 0