Question from SMASHKING84

Recipe in engeve?

It says in kouli's guide that you get the pasta recipe in engeve but i'm pretty sure i got a different recipe the lady that gives it to you is was making food for her son i remember getting a recipe there but i don't have pasta on my recipe list and now the woman is asleep all the time so there's no chance i can get another recipe there?
Can anyone confirm if it is or is not pasta you get there not something else(i do have a ramen recipe so that could be it idk)
I need to do the engeve side quests to make things sell better there.

From: Itachi0970 3 years ago

The Pasta recipe in the North American version is called Spaghetti.

As far as I remember, you only get Pasta in Engeve. Maybe you confused two cities and recipes - as for Ramen, that is found in Tear's home in Yulia City. I believe that the Pasta recipe can only be learned from Entering Engeve the first time until Akzeruth. Afterwards, it's unavailable.
So I guess you'll need to get that recipe in a later playthrough.

C-A