A Locked Treasure Chest?

1. I'm talking about the chest in the "abandoned factory" next to the ' Sunlight Chamber ' chest. the ones you can get after attaining both "Mieu Wings" and "Mieu Fire 2" abilities. supposedly, there should be a ' Holy Quelquatl ' in that chest, but it says "It's locked" and I have no clue how to unlock it.

appreciate any help. thanks

Xsoney - 4 years ago

1. The Holy Quelquatl is a Catalyst Weapon (similar to the Devil's Arms in Symphonia or the Fell Arms in Vesperia). This means it's a part of a sidequest, which you must do in order to collect all of the weapons. You should have Nebilim from a monster in the Meggiora Highlands. After that, you will need to get the Lost Celesti from Emperor Peony's room, and Blood Pain from Elder McGovern in St. Binah. After that, you should be able to get the Holy Quelquatl. For more information on the sidequest, search up Catalyst Weapons.
    Itachi0970 - 4 years ago 0 0

How do I get the chest on Daht Cathedral's upper floors? Unresolved sonicking2004
How to beat behemoth? Answered RyomaOfHoshido
Collector's book help? Answered nf232s
Am i under leveled for Sword Dancer encounter 2? Answered GamingBrosX714
Will the Airship fly again? Answered EnzeaMarker