Neblim won't appear?

1. I found all the Catalyst weapons, and I even made sure not to equip any of them before the battle to make sure nothing goes wrong.

But when I enter Neblim's Crag, all I see is a fonic glyph that doesn't do anything when I stand on it.

Is there anything I'm missing?

User Info: Konyuna

Konyuna - 5 years ago
    I have already seen the final cutscene before the final boss.

User Info: Konyuna

Konyuna - 5 years ago
    Ha, don't worry.

I was so stupid, I forgot to view the final weapon cutscene.

I fought Nebilim, and it only took 2 hours.~

User Info: Konyuna

Konyuna - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Try viewing the final scene just before encountering the final boss and see if it does anything ..

C-A

User Info: CatMuto

CatMuto (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Are all of your main characters with you? Also, are you actively in any quests? Because if you've started the quest by taking the quest by showing the first weapon to the monk in Dath, are not missing any characters, have all 6 weapons, saw the cutscene that coincided with the last weapon, & not ignoring some stupid quest you started & didn't finish (like looking for rappigs), then the encounter should occur when you've taken 7 steps into her cave. (I've always been able to encounter, & get killed by, Neblim in this manner.)

User Info: sonicking2004

sonicking2004 - 5 years ago 0 0