Question from Blademaster_Kai

Does the Jewel of Lorelei have any added effects when equipped?

There are a number of items that have added bonuses despite showing nothing of the sort (Asch's Maestro Stone, for example, lowers casting time and TP Consumption, and Tear's Pendant Increases F.Atk and I think also F.Def)

I was wondering if the Jewel of Lorelei had something similar

Blademaster_Kai answered:

Well, I think I found out on my own during my battle with Asch, since my HP and TP kept regenerating over time on its own while I had it equipped. So kinda wish it wouldn't disappear after the Sync battle to make the Key of Lorelei... oh well. Now to figure out the percentage of HP and TP regen...
0 0

Answers

Konyuna answered:

Yes, and no.

The Jewel is an storyline item, so it doesn't do anything at the time. But when you get the 2nd storyline item after an event, which won't take long to get to if you already have the Jewel, the Jewel and the 2nd item will fuse into an weapon for Luke.

The weapon is the 3rd strongest in the game, and it allows you to use a stronger version of Luke's Mystic Arte.
0 0