Grade shop 20 items?

1. So the choice where u choose 20 items in gradeshop, is it any 20 items in ur inventory besides key items?

if so, can i put 20 equips/accessories and keep them for the second playthrough as long as i dont have any other items in my food and gels?

jaeyooncha - 4 years ago
    Wait, so does that mean i cant carry over weapons and armor even if those are the only 20 items i have in my inventory?

jaeyooncha - 4 years ago

1. Nope, the only items you can carry over with Grade Shop Options are...
    - Certain key items (no flightstones, but things like the S-Flag, Moon Selectar, Technical Ring...)
    - Capacity Cores
    - Fonslot Chamber pieces
    - Useable items (gummis, life and other bottles)
    The amount of the things they originally were doesn't matter, I believe. Getting 20 Items just means the total amount you can carry of an item gets upped from 16 to 20.

C-A

CatMuto (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0

1. That option allows you to have a total of 20 items in your inventory except key items, yes. And as far as I know, there is no option to carry over any items for a new playthrough if it isn't a useable item like Gummis or Life Bottles.

C-A

CatMuto (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0