Question from triforce4u

Cannot seem to initiate nebilim fight no matter what i do HELP!?

I have found all the weapons and i think ive viewed all the cutscenes. Ive unlocked the final weapon but upon thinking i might have somehow not seen the final cutscene when they discuss finding the weapons and what to do because i did it on another file but didnt save. any ideas?

Ive tried finishing some side quests but im not sure if i somehow have an active relative quest which is blocking the event even though ive tried to leave this till last... what could i be doing wrong do i need to see another cutscene?

Once you find all 6 catalyst weapons, there is a cutscene stating that you found all 6. At point they direct you to go to Mt. Roneal. Niblims Crag is in the location that is surronded by a blizzard. Its at the left spot in that area. Just verify that you have all the weapons for that just in case.

adding to what leee8675 said. Have you viewed the final cutscene before the final battle (at the steps)? If you havent, maybe thats why you cant initiate the nebilim fight.

You do not have to view the final episode. If you have all 6 weapons go to the Crag found near the northwest part of the Mt. Roneal mountain range. Do not have any of the weapons equiped. A scene should trigger and the battle results.

Did you go back to Yulia's grave after the first cutscene?

You probably have to beat the game first, I'm about to try it because I have the same problem! If it doesn't work then im out of options for you.