How do I beat Legretta?

1. I'm having trouble beating Legretta. Does anyone know a good strategy and also what characters I should use to beat her?
    GamingFan19 - 4 years ago
    Which fight is this?

DarkLink50 - 4 years ago
    Just to make this clear, I'm fighting her at Deo Pass.

GamingFan19 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Depends on where you are fighting her ... at Deo Pass, I guess. Boot Tear and put Natalia in for healing - Tear and Legretta are basically copies with the same artes, so her spells will be useless. You can use Guy as a meatshield and run around like crazy to distract Legretta while Jade and Anise are using their spells from the backrow.

C-A

CatMuto (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. I ever play with tear, jade, guy and luke.... my strategy is.. I`m luke just do simple atack and short cut with Tear - eclair lame and Jade- flameburst and Guy - tiger blade... i`ll do a 137 hits combo.
    fabian456 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Oh okay.

This is my party for the battle:
    Luke, Guy, Tear (can be replaced with natalia if wanted) , Jade
    Dont use anise for this battle because she is just too slow to avoid legretta's attacks

Disable all of Tear's/Natalia's artes except for first aid, healing circle/heal and set them to use only fonic artes
    Have Jade use his best spells and set to 100% TP usage

Control Guy for this battle and run circles around legretta to dodge her spells while luke attacks her (however you want). As Guy, try to always get legretta distracted so that Jade and Tear/Natalia can cast. Every once in a while attack Legretta however you want with Guy.

If you notice that Legretta is targeting Tear/Natalia or Jade with a spell, quickly stagger her if possible or switch to the character being targeted and dodge the spell.

DarkLink50 - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. I recommend if u really need help in beating her, use Natalia, Tear, Luke and Guy.
    Disable non-healing artes for the girls and luke and guy just attack like crazy.
    That strategy is also good for Van.

RaldEmerald - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. My Party:

Luke: Level 25
    Tear: Level 24
    Natalia: Level 24
    Guy: Level 24

Strategy:

First off, Never go for the frontal assault. I didn't really control Guy, But He got hit only a bit because Me, (As Luke) always went for the behind strike while Guy attacks from the front. Have Tear Only Heal. And Have Natalia Have Arial Assault, Heal, and Barrier on. I can't stress this enough when I say TIMING. If you attack, and Legretta Staggers, most likely she'll get up before the stupid AI's of the others start to attack again. Most people think, "Oh Attack attack attack the whole battle. It works" WELL IT DOESN'T.

Wait for Guy to attack, then, almost exactly before he finishes, you attack and use as many artes as possibe (3 attacks - sonic thrust - Fang Blade Havoc) By then, she's staggered, and hopefully Tear and Natalia will attack (Tear's 3 attacks while Natalia is using Aerial Laser) then, by then, Guy will attack again, but that most likely will be the end of the chain. This works for most battles, with a few acceptations (Anyone who uses Mystic artes)

I'm Not saying you won't die. Bring at least 3 Life bottles, and some Gels. Hopefully you win. Good Luck!

VentusNeos - 3 years ago 0 0

How do I beat Van? Answered lil109109
How do I beat Ancylopolyp? Unresolved agentlks
How do I beat Van (2nd time)? Answered lil109109
How do I beat Nebilim!? Answered lil109109
How do I beat Asch? Answered lil109109