How do I get the chest on Daht Cathedral's upper floors?

1. I found a chest on the upper floors of Dath Cathedral after going through a maze of doors & stairways, but whenever I try to approach it a trap door dumps me back onto the floor below. Does anyoe know how to reach it?

User Info: sonicking2004

sonicking2004 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Taken directly from Gbness's FAQ (ALL credits go to him)

(in the entrance of the cathedral)
    ...head through the door on the right and then up the stairs and to the left... Take the northwest door and then head west, then south, then east three times past a treasure chest in the distance. From there, head north, west, then south and through the northwest door there. With that, head south twice and
    east once, and use Mieu Wing above the trapdoor there to fall to your death...
    not, just a Sunlight Chamber...

The trap door is there to indicate that its not the right path (you took a wrong turn somewhere).

You should look it up in a FAQ if you are having trouble because 90% of the time, they have the answer or solution to a puzzle.

User Info: DarkLink50

DarkLink50 - 4 years ago 0 0