Glitch With Luke?

1. I am having a problem with luke. out of nowhere luke has all these spells/curses placed upon him. I tried using potions and sleeping at inns to get rid of them. nothing is working. I tried turning the game off and starting it back up again. I cant find anyway of getting rid of this. Battling is becoming annoying because he keeps dying and i have to use too many life bottles. any ideas?
    triokid182 - 4 years ago

1. Demon seal or Dark seal equiped
    fabian456 - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Check if you're making him wear the Demon Seal or something that might give him a perm-curse. Then just unequip it and you should be fine.

C-A

CatMuto (Expert) - 4 years ago 2 1
  2. That sounds like the Demon's Seal is equipped. That's the price you pay for an accessory that grants 2x combat EXP. Dark Seal only throws Sealed Arts onto a character, IIRC.
    Draco_Falconi - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. If you equipped the following items: Dark Seal - increases damage received by 100% and
    inflicts an incurable Sealed Artes status ailment on the wearer. OR Demon Seal - increases EXP earned by 100% and
    inflicts an incurable score of physical status ailments on the wearer, then that must be the cause

MARs_Forev193 - 2 years ago 0 0

who is better guy or Luke? Answered masterc1999
How do i keep guy/luke alive? Unresolved xXemolgaXx
What arte setup do you use with Guy and Luke? Unresolved DarkLink50
Can you control characters other than Luke in battle? Unresolved MasterLightning
Why didn't Luke learn this AD skill? Answered JadeTorchwood