Glitch With Luke?

1. I am having a problem with luke. out of nowhere luke has all these spells/curses placed upon him. I tried using potions and sleeping at inns to get rid of them. nothing is working. I tried turning the game off and starting it back up again. I cant find anyway of getting rid of this. Battling is becoming annoying because he keeps dying and i have to use too many life bottles. any ideas?

User Info: triokid182

triokid182 - 4 years ago

1. Demon seal or Dark seal equiped

User Info: fabian456

fabian456 - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Check if you're making him wear the Demon Seal or something that might give him a perm-curse. Then just unequip it and you should be fine.

C-A

User Info: CatMuto

CatMuto (Expert) - 4 years ago 2 1
  2. That sounds like the Demon's Seal is equipped. That's the price you pay for an accessory that grants 2x combat EXP. Dark Seal only throws Sealed Arts onto a character, IIRC.

User Info: Draco_Falconi

Draco_Falconi - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. If you equipped the following items: Dark Seal - increases damage received by 100% and
    inflicts an incurable Sealed Artes status ailment on the wearer. OR Demon Seal - increases EXP earned by 100% and
    inflicts an incurable score of physical status ailments on the wearer, then that must be the cause

User Info: MARs_Forev193

MARs_Forev193 - 2 years ago 0 0