How do I learn what titles do in-game?

1. I was wondering if there is any way to learn what each title does without reading an online faq? Is there anywhere in the game that describes what each title does?

User Info: Omnicyde

Omnicyde - 4 years ago
    Thank you for your responses. lil109109 - pressing select does not seem to do anything. I have tried every combination of buttons that I could think of.

User Info: Omnicyde

Omnicyde - 4 years ago
    All that does is give a description of the title.
    Such as Duke's Son - "A title of prestige bequethed on on whose fate is sealed in his blood line."
    No where does it say "heals 2% HP every 15 seconds while standing still"
    If I am misreading your directions, I apologize. Thank you for your response.

User Info: Omnicyde

Omnicyde - 4 years ago

1. As far as I know, no. Only time I recall a hint about what a title actually does is when talking to a cheagle in the forest, who mentions that a certain title (Easygoing Waitress) when selected will highlight places where you can use Mieu Wings by a note floating above the character's head.

C-A

User Info: CatMuto

CatMuto (Expert) - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Ok when in the game press X to go to a menu go down to status and Select it, then select the title and it will give a description of the title on the lower screen.

User Info: lil109109

lil109109 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Sorry i'll be more specific.

When in the game press X then go down to were it says status and press A to select it then you'lll be able to choose a character, press A to choose. move the circle pad down so that the title is highlighted, press A, then a list of titles show up. move the circle pad up or down to chose a title. look on the bottom screen to see a description of the title.

I hope this helps. ^-^

User Info: lil109109

lil109109 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. You read my directions perfectly. Sorry, you wanted to find out what the titles do instead of the description. sorry bout that ^-^

User Info: lil109109

lil109109 - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. There is no in-game description of what titles do. There are some guides here on GameFAQs with information about the effects of titles though.

User Info: kilicool64

kilicool64 - 4 years ago 0 0