Question from Omnicyde

How do I learn what titles do in-game?

I was wondering if there is any way to learn what each title does without reading an online faq? Is there anywhere in the game that describes what each title does?

Omnicyde provided additional details:

Thank you for your responses. lil109109 - pressing select does not seem to do anything. I have tried every combination of buttons that I could think of.

Omnicyde provided additional details:

All that does is give a description of the title.
Such as Duke's Son - "A title of prestige bequethed on on whose fate is sealed in his blood line."
No where does it say "heals 2% HP every 15 seconds while standing still"
If I am misreading your directions, I apologize. Thank you for your response.

Answers

CatMuto answered:

As far as I know, no. Only time I recall a hint about what a title actually does is when talking to a cheagle in the forest, who mentions that a certain title (Easygoing Waitress) when selected will highlight places where you can use Mieu Wings by a note floating above the character's head.

C-A
1 0

lil109109 answered:

Ok when in the game press X to go to a menu go down to status and Select it, then select the title and it will give a description of the title on the lower screen.
0 0

lil109109 answered:

Sorry i'll be more specific.

When in the game press X then go down to were it says status and press A to select it then you'lll be able to choose a character, press A to choose. move the circle pad down so that the title is highlighted, press A, then a list of titles show up. move the circle pad up or down to chose a title. look on the bottom screen to see a description of the title.

I hope this helps. ^-^
0 0

lil109109 answered:

You read my directions perfectly. Sorry, you wanted to find out what the titles do instead of the description. sorry bout that ^-^
0 0

kilicool64 answered:

There is no in-game description of what titles do. There are some guides here on GameFAQs with information about the effects of titles though.
0 0

What do Titles Do? Answered superkidjs
What items or titles could i equip to regenerate my health consistently? Answered DarkLink50
How do I learn Prism Sword? Answered NightmareNyx
Why didn't Luke learn this AD skill? Answered JadeTorchwood
Good game?? Answered Zenaty