Question from ragnarok183

Are there any missable costumes?

Please list them if any, thanks

CatMuto answered:

Smart Style (Guy) - Requires you to finish the Cecille and Frings sidequest. It's a long sidequest, very boring and has tiny timeframes. Go check out a guide to find all the steps.

Locrian General (Tear) - Requires you to have the Big Sister title for Tear and have witnessed the final scene before confronting the final boss. After that scene, head to the grave at Tear's home to find a letter from Legret.
To obtain Big Sister, you need to witness all 4 training scenes with Luke.
1. Sleep in Daath's inn upon your first arrival, do NOT rescue Natalia and Ion first.
2. Sleep in Sheridan's inn upon your first arrival for the second scene.
3. After guards attack you while Ion reads the Score in the Daath Cathedral, sleep in Daath's inn again.
4. After clearing Tataroo Valley a second time, sleep in Sheridan's inn for the final scene.
I HEARD that you can get the title also by talking to Suzanne once Ingobert reaccepts Natalia as his daughter, but I haven't confirmed this.

Berserker (Luke) - Requires you to fight a total of 256 battles on Hard or Higher Difficulty without switching in-between. After fighting those battles and Natalia rejoins your party after the Absorb Gate, talk to a man standing at the bottom off the collisseum's audience area.
There was a glitch in the PS2 version where you couldn't obtain this outfit on a consecutive playthrough. I'm not sure if this was fixed in the 3DS version, so grab this costume on your first playthrough.

Those are the only ones I can think of that are really missable. The rest are very easy to obtain or have no actual deadline.

C-A
0 0

Dragon Buster Costumes? Answered Fangedhavoc
Only 1 Exp gained? Answered Korokas
Enemies Damage Party Instead of Battling, What? Open progshadow
PLEASE HELP, is this a glitch/bug? Open Gaia093
Why can't I adjust altitude on the Albiore? Open talesoffan123