How do I beat Nebilim!?

1. Omg I swear this is Impossible!! My party is in the lv130s I use Luke Tear Anise and Jade. I keep dying because of he Mystic Artes. I almost got her 1 time but she used Fragmented End and it caused 50,000 damage and it K.O my whole party! I'm on the Hard difficulty level cuz I want the Tactical leader Title. I bought 16 of every healing item! What do I do?!
    lil109109 - 4 years ago

1. 3DS version doesn't require you to beat her on a certain setting to obtain the Title.
    You just need to beat her, so switch to Normal, make sure you have the best weapons (Eldrant or Collisseum) and go at it. I suggest Tear, Jade and Anise in the back casting spells and using Guy to steal Tutti and act as a distraction/meatshield while the others use spells.

C-A

CatMuto (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0

A good level to beat Nebilim? Answered JadeTorchwood
Cannot seem to initiate nebilim fight no matter what i do HELP!? Unresolved triforce4u
Help with triggering the Nebilim quest scenes? Unresolved leviatta
How do I beat Van? Answered lil109109
How do I beat Asch? Answered lil109109