Question from 2wingedangel

How do I beat Sync (2nd time)?

Holy f*** this guy is ANNOYING. Every time I fight him, he annihilates my entire party in a few minutes. Some tries have gone better, and I can easily dodge most attacks, but once Luke and Tear are down, Guy and Jade quickly follow. I have plenty of Life Bottles, but they die immediately anyway. I also do plenty of damage, but I can't survive long enough to beat him. Is there something specific I need to look out for? I never see him use Over Drive, and I really hate that you can't skip cutscenes.

Answers

CatMuto answered:

What's your Level? Equipment?
Have you been using Capacity Cores? If yes, what kind?
Not paying attention to C Cores is generally the biggest problem in runs, simply because they add to your Parameters and make you stronger or more resistant to attacks.

If you just wanna pass him, I suggest the Meat Shield tactic. Use Guy and simply run around Sync, distracting him and dodge his attacks while Tear is in the back, healing and using spells, Jade casts magic and either Anise does as well or you take in Natalia as a back-up healer and long-range fighter.

C-A
0 0

Lukas-Tigani answered:

Try to place Natalia instead of Guy/Luke, she will give a little extra help with the healing, plus she has barrier and resist with can increase your defense. It's a good Idea to try to make FoF of these artes, since they will keep the effect until end of battle (Unless the character dies). Controlling Guy would be good since he can evade Sync attacks more easily. For evading Magic, just pay attention to the direction he is facing on the start of the cast, change to that character (Menu, then start), and keep using free run to evade. When you have less than 5 Life Bottles, conserve then to use only on Tear, and wait until she uses Ressurect on the others.
FoF Notes:
Barrier + Water = Aqua Protection
Resist + Earth = Anti Magic

I have made a Video of this battle on unknown, you can see it to get some Ideas.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo7PIPHodl4
0 0

ryusashi answered:

If you want to stick with your current party, play as guy, Keep Sync's attacks focused on you. Reason: Guy can run away from a spell faster than Luke or anyone else. Set the AI as such: Limit Artes to those that either a)heal, b) hard hit, or c) raise crit/attack. have Luke set up to where his combo has to go as such: all of his basic attacks, rending thrust or havoc strike, then fang blade havoc for rending thrust or Rending fang blade for havoc strike. Also, make sure you have the FSC chambers on the attacks/ heals with red and max if possible. that will allow luke to be strong hitter and your heals higher.
0 0

How do I beat Sync and Largo? (Zao Ruin Battle) Answered VentusNeos
How do I beat Van (2nd time)? Answered lil109109
Sync stopped attacking during battle? (Eldrant Battle) Open ZeloJello
How do I beat Van? Answered lil109109
How do I beat Legretta? Open GamingFan19