Beating the Coliseum Advance Single matches as Jade?

1. I'm trying to get Jade's Battle Master title on Hard Mode. I managed to get him up to level 73. Also, I equiped Jade with Gungnir & the Holy Ring accesory. What else do I need to win the Advance matches as Jade?

User Info: JadeTorchwood

JadeTorchwood - 3 years ago

Answers

1. I think you're ready to go...
    Remember to wait the enemy attack first to start a combo and save the overlimit for the 2 battle.
    Use spells only on the 5 battle, but don't use Earth or Fire, and if you have Prism Sword.
    If you start running out of TP in the 5 battle, keep at least 36 and keep using Taunt, Overlimit, Mystic Arte.

User Info: Lukas-Tigani

Lukas-Tigani - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. I think you're good to go.

Tip: Just run in, get enemy to attack, run out of the way and run back in, basic attack combo, Thunder Lance, run away, rinse and repeat. For the second round with the birds, use Overlimit and Mystic Cage. The round will be over in literally a second, all the birds being one-shotted.

It wouldn't hurt to have Thunder Blade to deal with the last enemy, since it's slow, barely staggers, and Thunder Blade usually staggers it. Run in and use Lightning Tempest on the Wind FOF.

User Info: Ice_Car

Ice_Car - 3 years ago 0 0