How can I Unlock All Planes,Weapons and Parts?

1. I Have This Game That I Bought In the nearby Gamestop Last Monday.Like All Of The Other Ace Combat Games That I Have,Is There A Way To Get All Planes,Parts And Weapons?

User Info: gignator

gignator - 4 years ago

1. Unfortunately at the moment no one (as far as I know) has a detailed list of precisely what action unlocks each of the planes and parts in this game. That may change in the future, though.

For now, it appears that unlocking planes is a matter of playing missions and increasing your player rank. Don't forget to play the Survival and Extra Missions, as some planes are unlocked by completing them.

To get parts, shoot down named enemy units.

Unlocking weapons is simple: just keep flying missions with the plane whose weapons you want to unlock. As the plane's kill rate increases, you will unlock its other weapons. You will also unlock its alternate colors this way, too.

User Info: LWL

LWL - 4 years ago 0 0