Question from avronchris

How do I find the final gold coin in W3-4?

I have been searching and searching and cannot find the final golden coin in World 3-4. Anyone know where it is?

Dr_Mo answered:

When you get you the point where a mushroom is moving between two fuzzies on a rope, there will be a solid platform followed by another rope. There will be spiked balls swinging like a pendulum over the rope. Once you get past the first pendulum there is a small solid platform. On that platform if you wait a while you'll notice a "?" block flying back and forth off of the screen. When it gets to the platform you're on, jump on top and it'll bring you to the final coin as well as a "!" block that transports you to the finish..
2 0

SnoozerBear answered:

Just in case Dr_Mo's answer wasn't enough:

Go to 3:32 of this video. See the Guess Block? The flying one? Stay on the platform near it, and back-flip onto it as it approaches. Just crouch so that your back faces it, and then jump. Stay on it until it leads you to the final medal.
0 1

How do I get the first gold coin in W5-2? Answered Akatsuki1717
Where can I find the star coin for W5-2? Answered anmlcrssngluvr
Where can I find the first star coin on Special 4- level 3? Answered djumbreon
Star Coin help (S2-5)? Answered Megabest39
Where is the last star coin in W2-2? Answered ninjasrule_23