Can I find Assist Blocks once I unlock the Special Worlds?

1. I can't seem to get them anymore.

User Info: StatueMario155

StatueMario155 - 5 years ago

1. If your save file has any stars attached to it, the Assist Blocks will never show again on that file.

User Info: ShardZero

ShardZero - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. No you cannot it is impossible

User Info: SkullBasherX

SkullBasherX - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. No Assist Boxes will appear in Special World. If you go back to the regular world, Assist Blocks will only appear in that world.

User Info: VirtuallySkywar

VirtuallySkywar - 4 years ago 0 1
  3. No. Special Worlds are tough and those assist blocks will never appear on the special world, so you must try your best to clear a level on every special worlds

User Info: peoplewhoplay

peoplewhoplay - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. Nope.

User Info: SkywardSword100

SkywardSword100 - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. No. The special worlds are supposed to be harder, including the fact that there are no assist boxes. Assist boxes also disappear in levels you have already beaten.

User Info: DarkBowser100

DarkBowser100 - 4 years ago 0 0
  6. No you cant, wa wa wa wahhhhhh.

User Info: dylanmcgalin

dylanmcgalin - 4 years ago 0 1
  7. Probably no, cause I'm in the speicial worlds and I haven't heard anything about assist boxes.

User Info: tystle_game

tystle_game - 4 years ago 0 0
  8. No, they won't appear.

Special worlds are a challenge for hardcore gamers, levels from the normal world with small variations here and there to make it more challenging, if you can't get past them, don't worry, there's not an extra boss or something cool like that (maybe just unlocking Luigi) but if you practice hard enough, you'll never need any assistance block ever.

User Info: Shyguymaster777

Shyguymaster777 - 4 years ago 0 0
  9. If you mean the blocks that apear after you die about ten times then yes. you get the mega leaf when you die 5 times and get the warp powerup when you die ten times. I havent checked on 20 I'll have to get back to you on that.

User Info: Deaconrocks1028

Deaconrocks1028 - 4 years ago 0 1
  10. If the assist blocks did appear, the Special Worlds wouldn't be a challenge. Once you defeat Bowser in the World 8 Second Castle, they should no longer appear.

User Info: Michael-Ike-9

Michael-Ike-9 - 3 years ago 0 0