How do I unlock the Special World?

1. I just beat worlds 1 through 8 completely and I haven't been able to find the special world. I checked online and the sources tell me that in order to unlock the special world I only need to beat world 8. Is there something I'm missing? Am I supposed to collect all the Star Coins in each World 8 level?

User Info: Mytic6677

Mytic6677 - 4 years ago
    Have you completed BOTH Bowser Castles for World 8?

Otherwise you should just "scroll" back to world 1 & there should be a green pipe there for you to access the special worlds.

User Info: spydawicked

spydawicked - 4 years ago

1. Beat World 8 (there's 2 castles) and there will be a pipe in World 1, enter it and you're in the Special World, have fun completing all 8 Special Worlds!

User Info: peoplewhoplay

peoplewhoplay - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You have to collect all the star coins in a world to unlock each special world.

User Info: SmokingbombH

SmokingbombH - 4 years ago 0 5
  2. You don't need to collect all Star Coin in a world to unlock a Special World, that's a blatant lie. You only need to have completed World 8, which includes both areas of it. Once done, a Warp Pipe will appear where you started in World 1. Enter it to enter Special World 1.

User Info: RedIsPoetic

RedIsPoetic (FAQ Author) - 4 years ago 2 0
  3. Getting all the Star Coins in the normal worlds is mandatory for unlockin every locked level in the special worlds. check out the cheats for more info.

User Info: aces4839

aces4839 - 4 years ago 1 0
  4. Beat World 8 (EVERY LEVEL) and there should be a green pipe for your access to it.I should warn you that the special world is VERY hard.

User Info: VirtuallySkywar

VirtuallySkywar - 4 years ago 1 0
  5. Beat Every level in World 8

User Info: SkullBasherX

SkullBasherX - 4 years ago 1 0
  6. Beat Bowser for the final time and there should be a pipe leading to the 1st special world in world 1. Warning, a lot of the special levels require progressively higher amounts of star coins.

User Info: ElephantParade

ElephantParade - 4 years ago 1 0
  7. I unlocked the Special World, went down the pipe, played a couple of games...then went back to W1 to get more lives and make sure I got all the coins in 8 (which I was missing 2 in 8). But now I cannot get back to the pipe or the Special World. Do I have to fight thru the final castle of W1-8 to get the pipe again? I made it originally because I got the stripped leaf that allowed me to get past the big guy. I've died 200 times trying to get to that point or getting past him so I can get back to the Special World. HELP!!!

User Info: pixiegresh

pixiegresh - 4 years ago 0 0
  8. Once you complete the game worlds 1-8 go to world 1 then go to the pipe then you need to have 110 star coins to do the world 1 boss battle

User Info: awesomboy

awesomboy - 4 years ago 0 0