Super Mario 3D Land > 3D View Mode how does it work?

1. can some tell me about how the 3D View Mode works in this game Im not talking about the 3DS depth slider because I know how that works I just want to know how the 3D View Mode works in this game I tried playing around with it and didnt understand what the feature was doing so if anyone at all understands how this feature works just explain to me because I understand better how this feature works I can have more fun with this game okay if anyone all knows just tell me

User Info: Recoidac

Recoidac - 4 years ago

1. There are 2 types of 3D views, one is the pop-out 3D view which can make things pops out of your screen when 3D on, and deep 3D (i don't know real name) will let you see not pop-out, but goes deeper to the screen. hope this helps

User Info: peoplewhoplay

peoplewhoplay - 4 years ago 0 0

1. Um..what?...just..what?..the 3D view is basically what you said its not...basically just sliding the thing...it works better when your like..13 feet away from the screen...So uh..Yeah...Have fun

User Info: nicka209

nicka209 - 4 years ago 0 0