Does P-Wing Affect Glittering Stars?

1. Out of curiosity, does using a P-Wing affect your ability to gain glittering stars pre-Special Worlds? I snagged a P-Wing but haven't used it. Granted, I've already gotten my 5 glittering stars on lock and just have to beat S8-Crown. Figured it would be a useful question to have answered for other people though.

User Info: SaruSoules

SaruSoules - 4 years ago
    What's a glittering star?

User Info: TheGrandStar

TheGrandStar - 1 year ago

1. Actually, it's assist boxes that affect your profile. Using a PWing from a mystery box doesn't affect anything as far as I know.

User Info: DarkBowser100

DarkBowser100 - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I believe it does.

User Info: SkywardSword100

SkywardSword100 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Yes it does if you use the P wing from the helper boxxes that appear if you die more than 5 times in a level if you use the P wing from the mystery box than it will be no problem

User Info: UltraPikmin

UltraPikmin - 4 years ago 0 1
  3. Yes. After you use that, you will never get glittering stars unless you start new game.

User Info: FlygonTube

FlygonTube - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. Yes, but even if a white tanooki assist block appears and you don't even use it, you will lose your shiny stars in that file forever :(

User Info: Michael-Ike-9

Michael-Ike-9 - 3 years ago 0 1
  5. Yes. If you get one it means you died more than five times in a level, and therefore you can't get glittering stars.

User Info: adordon19

adordon19 - 3 years ago 0 1
  6. Yes. If you perish 5 or more times in a level, the Assist Block with the White Tanooki Suit will appear and you will lose the opportunity for glittering stars. The only option is to start a new game.

User Info: DefenderHero

DefenderHero - 3 years ago 0 1
  7. No, it does not affect stars on your profile.

User Info: Galaxy_Bae

Galaxy_Bae - 2 years ago 0 0
  8. Yes, if you die five or more times in a level without quitting the level before you die five times, you can still get five stars, but they won't be sparkling.

User Info: yoshiboo2002

yoshiboo2002 - 1 year ago 0 0