Question from SaruSoules

Does P-Wing Affect Glittering Stars?

Out of curiosity, does using a P-Wing affect your ability to gain glittering stars pre-Special Worlds? I snagged a P-Wing but haven't used it. Granted, I've already gotten my 5 glittering stars on lock and just have to beat S8-Crown. Figured it would be a useful question to have answered for other people though.

Answers

SkywardSword100 answered:

I believe it does.
0 0

DarkBowser100 answered:

Actually, it's assist boxes that affect your profile. Using a PWing from a mystery box doesn't affect anything as far as I know.
0 0

UltraPikmin answered:

Yes it does if you use the P wing from the helper boxxes that appear if you die more than 5 times in a level if you use the P wing from the mystery box than it will be no problem
0 0

FlygonTube answered:

Yes. After you use that, you will never get glittering stars unless you start new game.
0 0

Michael-Ike-9 answered:

Yes, but even if a white tanooki assist block appears and you don't even use it, you will lose your shiny stars in that file forever :(
0 0

adordon19 answered:

Yes. If you get one it means you died more than five times in a level, and therefore you can't get glittering stars.
0 0

DefenderHero answered:

Yes. If you perish 5 or more times in a level, the Assist Block with the White Tanooki Suit will appear and you will lose the opportunity for glittering stars. The only option is to start a new game.
0 0

Galaxy_Bae answered:

No, it does not affect stars on your profile.
0 0