Question from mostlyinvisible

Is this a glitch?

Anyone know if there is a glitch with the reserve shop, particularly the Valor Shop?

I'd saved a few nice looking things here and there as I've approached level 25, figuring I'd choose the best when the time came. Every one of them are now 30,000 Valor points or more, and I'm sure they weren't that much when I reserved them! Similar items in the shop are about 5000 Valor, even up to level 30.

Anyone know why? Is this a glitch? Did I miss something about a storage charge?

mostlyinvisible provided additional details:

Really?! That sucks! :-/

Is there any idea what causes it? I haven't been able to reproduce it in the last 10 minutes...but if it's something one could plan to avoid like taking on or completing a quest...well I guess it wouldn't suck as bad!

1benjy answered:

Yes this is a glitch, or more a game error. It always happens and would seem to be unavoidable sadly.
Kinda fails really, your just gunna have to do your shop browsing again and buy the best stuff when you see it. :/
0 0

Possible glitch in Coral Tombs, Act IV? Open DarkSonic03
Anybody want to join me? Unanswered sedaliapark
Anybody that wants to play with me? Open stevefelltodoom
How do I get past Ruinscar of the Forest? Open randomguy86
What is the best strategy for Alchitets? Open Cyberharpie