How do I get past the dragon in Gringotts?

1. I've tried everything I can think of to get past that dragon and it just won't work! What am I doing wrong here?I see the chest and the thing on the wall with a lock, but I can't interact with it in any way! I tried to follow the stud trail that showed up after I scared the dragon using the bell on the bike, but as soon as I get near the pillars to leave that way the game either kills me automatically or the dragon breathes fire at me. I'd really appreciate some help here right about now please.

User Info: bella_vita

bella_vita - 5 years ago

1. Checked my game. Ride the trike close to the dragon, ringing the bell until it tucks its wing around its head, then ride as close to the door as possible (keep ringing),. When the trike won't go any further, quickly hop off and run in before the dragon recovers.

User Info: TGSnowwy

TGSnowwy - 5 years ago 1 0

1. I am having this same problem. It says you have to free the dragon from the chains. I can get the first chain free by using the Deluminator and interacting with the pins. But the second chain, I can't target the lock, interact with the chest or think of anything else to free the dragon of that chain. HELP!

User Info: Belsteve

Belsteve - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. You can't do anything about the second chain until you get the Gold Goblet from the room on the right. Once you get the goblet and return to the dragon room, a large hammer will mysteriously appear. Use it to smash the lock on the box, then interact with the box to remove the pins.

User Info: TGSnowwy

TGSnowwy - 5 years ago 1 0
  3. Ok, made it past this. After I restarted the level I did what TGSnowwy said but this time I did it before I did anything with the first chain and it worked out great. So, don't mess with either chain until after you get the goblet from the next room. Then the hammer will appear and then you can free both chains.

User Info: Belsteve

Belsteve - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. How do i get the gold goblet after i ride the tricycle

User Info: lilsmoke123

lilsmoke123 - 5 years ago 0 0