Question from PLD_Hawk18

Pants color?

How do I change the color of my pants? I have Miis with brown, black and blue pants but I cant change the color of the pants on any Mii.

morbyganawho answered:

Well The Pants Change When You Favorite Then The Mii's Pants Change To Red Then Black Is Your Normal Colour Then There Miis You Get From Streetpass & Special Miis From E3
1 0

ShadowInTheMyst answered:

Red (Brown looking) is the user's color. Grey (Black looking) means user created, but not the main user's mii. Blue means user from a different device.
0 0

Pikachu3634 answered:

I know of four :D
Brown is a favorited Mii
Grey-blue is a normal mii
Blue is another users
Gold is a special spot pass mii.
0 0

pursuit_master answered:

Blue= anothers persons mii
red= your favortie mii
grey/black= standard mii
gold=special event mii
1 0

ChuChuTrain answered:

Sadly, you can't change it. The best thing you could do is make another Mii that looks the same as your Personal Mii without adding it to your favorites and make that Mii the Mii shown in your plaza. (Starting after you finish making the Mii: HOME Menu > StreetPass Mii Plaza > Personal Mii > Mii Settings > Change Mii)

Simply for future reference, here's a list of the pants colors in the plaza and who they apply to:
Red = Personal Mii (you only)
Blue = StreetPassed Mii (visitors only)
Gold = Special Mii (visitors only)
Gray = Standard Mii (you only)

Hope that solves your problem.
0 0

Can deleted friends see if I updated my mii? Unanswered lameokitten
Special miis? Open Linksally