Question from rmlueders

Where is the last postcard spot in Cherry Tree Hills?

I am completely stuck on the Cherry Tree Hills area. I have everything except the last viewfinder that gives you the postcard. I have the viewfinder picture of the winding brick path, the bridge and the police station. Where is the last one and what does it take a picture of just for reference? Thanks.

bludshot888 answered:

I think the one you are missing is in the middle of the town. There is a basketball court in the middle of a block of town houses that you can only get into from one side, closest to the doughnut shop side. There is a story mission that takes you to the rooftops of this area. While on the rooftops there are two that you have swing across. Once you swing across those rooftops, you climb a blue and white ladder. Instead of going forward the way the camera shows you to go, run down and to the right a bit. The view finder is on the corner of that rooftop.
2 0

Answers

EricDent1 answered:

There is also one on top of that hill with the "Space Needle" looking tower IIRC.
0 0

is this game like "Lego City undercover"? Unanswered Pene-hunia
What is the best strategy for Docks? Answered galaxywalker
Levels after game? Answered gamemaster432
Tigerella token? Answered gamemaster432
Bluebell woods vehicle help? Open papillontoxique