Where can I find the last vehicle token?

1. So, I'm 99.7% done, but I can't find the last vehicle token. It's the only one on page 5 of the vehicle list. Does anyone know how to unlock it?

User Info: Birdman42

Birdman42 - 3 years ago
    I am also stuck in the same spot. I have 99.7% completion and I am missing one car. Has anyone found it?

User Info: rmlueders

rmlueders - 3 years ago

1. I found out how to get the last token. You need to get all the red bricks for the races in each area (Downtown has two) win all of the races and you unlock the racecar token. It only costs 100 studs to buy. This earned me the 100% completion. Albatross Island doesn't have a race but all the other areas have at least one race except for Downtown like I said, has two! Good luck!

User Info: rmlueders

rmlueders - 3 years ago 0 0

1. Use the scanner. It has a limited range but will help you find every award except for postcards. You will be able to see and scan the vehicle token and it will mark it on your map for you.

User Info: bludshot888

bludshot888 - 3 years ago 0 0