Question from Birdman42

Where can I find the last vehicle token?

So, I'm 99.7% done, but I can't find the last vehicle token. It's the only one on page 5 of the vehicle list. Does anyone know how to unlock it?

rmlueders asked for clarification::

I am also stuck in the same spot. I have 99.7% completion and I am missing one car. Has anyone found it?

rmlueders answered:

I found out how to get the last token. You need to get all the red bricks for the races in each area (Downtown has two) win all of the races and you unlock the racecar token. It only costs 100 studs to buy. This earned me the 100% completion. Albatross Island doesn't have a race but all the other areas have at least one race except for Downtown like I said, has two! Good luck!
0 0

Answers

bludshot888 answered:

Use the scanner. It has a limited range but will help you find every award except for postcards. You will be able to see and scan the vehicle token and it will mark it on your map for you.
0 0

Where can I find the UFO Token? Open CODSpongebob
Where can I find all the costume/vehicle tokens? Open thegamer28
Tigerella token? Answered gamemaster432
Bluebell woods vehicle help? Open papillontoxique
Where can I find the last red brick? Answered mrhammer79