Is this game playable without the figurines?

1. Can Skylanders be played without the figurines, and/or can the game be played with a figurine saved to the game? Or do you have to drag the portal with you everywhere?

User Info: mikaa

mikaa - 5 years ago
    @thedicemaster:

If I am reading you right, you can load two figures onto the game, they will stay in the game as the characters, and you can use them without having the portal? I understand the reasons for having the portal handy, but traveling around and dragging the portal is a hassle. Am I understanding this right?

User Info: mikaa

mikaa - 5 years ago

1. You need 2 figurines to start with, after that you can play with just those saved into the game, but you won't be able to get full benefit from the daily bonus(extra exp if you use the hightlighted element) and you can't beat the elemental and hektore challenges.(elemental challenge requires a specific element, hektore challenge needs all others completed in a level)
    you can still play through all levels though, just no 100% completion.

User Info: thedicemaster

thedicemaster - 5 years ago 0 0

1. I hope this helps, i read it earlier today. it is from one of the counsel versions, but i assume it will work the same.

www.gamefaqs.com/boards/622840-skylanders-spyros-adventure/60631774

User Info: pokegamer1

pokegamer1 - 5 years ago 0 0