Question from Slack2028

Triggering Town Events?

I'm still waiting for the "Remember" event to happen, (It's been three months since I finished second arc).

I read somewhere that town events are chosen when you sleep, but WHEN a town event happen is decided way before, so if I reset the game when a town event start, I would get a different town event next time.
The problem is, it's been over a month since I last had ANY town event. And I always speak to everybody everyday.
Is there anything I could do to make something happen in this game?

Slack2028 provided additional details:

Yeah, I have the whole town over 7FP (Except for ventuswill) and I constantly talk to everybody.
Is there any other requirement? if I cancel festival, will I have more chances for a town event to happen?

Slack2028 answered:

There's no additional requirement. Random town events can happen anytime.
0 0

Answers

Lirishae answered:

Make sure you didn't accidentally pass the "Disable Town Events" order in the Extra Orders menu first. After that, the best way to attempt to get Memories to trigger is:

1. Check your diary to make sure you're not doing any Town Events.

2. Talk to everyone that day to make sure no events are preparing to start; if one starts, resolve it.

3. Have Dylas and Amber at 7 FP, put them in your party, save, and go to sleep.

4. If they both leave, follow them and see if they went to the flower shop. If not, soft reset using Start + Select + R + L. If nothing starts up after a few dozen tries, I would play through the day normally and try again on another free night.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you!
0 0

Triggering town event "Remember"? Answered MrFalco2
Can Town Events Repeat? Answered HavenFlames
Are town events missable over time? Answered Dan_Spellsword
Easiest Way to Activate Town Events? Open creativecloud
Help: town and romance events aren't occuring at all? Open RisingBushoX