Question from SpilledTea93

Engagement Ring not getting accepted?

I have the chosen person at 15 hearts. I have expanded my house twice and have a double bed. I've taken them on 3 or more dates. I think I probably saw his sub-event.
I do have 3 other people I am in a relationship, but I haven't spoken or gave them gifts they like in a long time.

Is there something I'm doing wrong and missing?

Lumavah answered:

Each Bachelor/Bachelorette has 3-4 Sub-Events and one Main Sub-Event. In order to watch the Main Sub-Event, the following criteria must be met:

*The other relevant Sub-Events have been watched. These are usually meaningful in some fashion towards that character.

*They have a LP rating of at least 10.

*You've taken them on at least 3 dates.

As with all other events, triggering the Main Sub-Event is completely random, save needing to satisfy the previous criteria. You will know it's the Main Sub-Event because there will be a brief animated cutscene some point through the event.
0 0

Answers

MegaManZ3ro answered:

You haven't done their marriage sub-event yet. Each character can have multiple sub events, so you probably completed one of their other events. You need to wait for their marriage event to pop up and then complete it before you can propose to them.
0 0