Question from looneyfan

Why do I always fight Boss 3 in the Dark Notes of the Chaos Shrine?

I'll never have Boss 1 or Boss 2.

From: Tashaku 2 years ago

In dark notes, there are 3 possible bosses you can fight.

During the FMS, if you can go far enough you come across a sign that says "Boss 2 or 3"(A party leader/character being used who has high agility, as well as landing criticals and little or no misses/bads help you get farther). If you go past this sign in the following BMS of the dark note you'll get to fight boss 2 or 3.

During the BMS if you have 75% - 100% of your health bar after you kill the second enemy you'll fight boss 3. So if you have 74% or lower, you'll fight boss 2. If you do get boss 3 after killing the second enemy, in white text under your health bar(top right corner) it should pop up a message briefly saying "Boss No. 3". If you need more information or other information try checking the FAQs or wiki, or even searching the board, I believe it should give you all the information on this you'll need to know.