How do I get the tablet's password for GAULEM bay ?

1. I have put in almost every combination and it fails. What am I doing wrong?

User Info: anti-star

anti-star - 4 years ago

1. I won't tell you what the exact password is, but you have to match the location of the robots eyes when they glow red to the "poster with an eye on it". You should get your answer from that.

User Info: Zarwid_Thwic

Zarwid_Thwic - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Consider your point of view and the map of the room.

User Info: cloakedboltz

cloakedboltz - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. There are two separate passwords. Activate the robots by using the yellow console, and then pay attention to which of the robot eyes are lit up. Match the letters on the [FILE: POSTER WITH AN EYE ON IT] that correspond to the robot eyes that are glowing, then do the same for the letters that correspond to the eyes that are NOT glowing. The top row of letters refers to the robots on the top side of the room (according to [FILE: ROUGH SKETCH OF THE ROOM]) and the bottom row of letters correspond to the robots on the other side of the room. It will help if you try and consider the robots as seen from the center of the room.

User Info: Prince_Pyro

Prince_Pyro - 4 years ago 1 0