Question from anti-star

How do I get the tablet's password for GAULEM bay ?

I have put in almost every combination and it fails. What am I doing wrong?

Zarwid_Thwic answered:

I won't tell you what the exact password is, but you have to match the location of the robots eyes when they glow red to the "poster with an eye on it". You should get your answer from that.
2 0

Answers

cloakedboltz answered:

Consider your point of view and the map of the room.
0 0

Prince_Pyro answered:

There are two separate passwords. Activate the robots by using the yellow console, and then pay attention to which of the robot eyes are lit up. Match the letters on the [FILE: POSTER WITH AN EYE ON IT] that correspond to the robot eyes that are glowing, then do the same for the letters that correspond to the eyes that are NOT glowing. The top row of letters refers to the robots on the top side of the room (according to [FILE: ROUGH SKETCH OF THE ROOM]) and the bottom row of letters correspond to the robots on the other side of the room. It will help if you try and consider the robots as seen from the center of the room.
1 0

How do I solve the twin lion password? Answered Sparkey528
I can't unlock the "extra-ending"? Unanswered virtuessoul
*!SPOILERS AHEAD!* ......."to be continued"??? Open sillyker0nian
Why are my files not going into the archive? Answered mustangtoa
Only 1 save? Answered jaiz412