Where can I find Phantom Notes?

1. Does anybody know of a complete list for the Phantom Notes? Im missing number 3, 12, 14 and 18 and cant find them. I suppose theyre in one of the areas you cant go back to but I want to be sure before I go and click on every background again.

User Info: IrReN

IrReN - 4 years ago
    Thanks, 18 was indeed at the "Petit Pont" with the professors wife and 14 was the one at Champs Elysees. Ill go around and check for the rest now. If I cant buy anything anymore at the shop, that should mean I can still find them on the map I guess.

User Info: IrReN

IrReN - 4 years ago

1. I believe 18 is where that professor's wife is, where you found the chick noise with all the paintings.
    I think 12 might be near or on the Champs-Elysee. There's certainly some Phantom Notes on the road with the girl on it standing next to the fashion sign thing.
    I can't really remember the others, but, the best thing to do is run around every area in Paris and tap away. I know that's how I found the three that I was missing (Which I am certain were 12, 14 and 18). This is all at the end where you are free to roam Paris. Just keep with it and you should be fine. :)

User Info: XGamerRichy

XGamerRichy - 4 years ago 0 0

1. I can't really remember where exactly those number 3, 12, 14 and 18 are. Just try to randomly tap on backgrounds again. Try to look in the shop for any notes you didn't bought yet. Notes from places that you can't go back and have missed appear at the shop for 10 coins.

User Info: TimeWalk3r

TimeWalk3r - 4 years ago 0 0