Where can I find Carpenter Bugs?

1. Need them for armor set.

User Info: Sirius140

Sirius140 - 3 years ago

1. If maybe you are still in the earlier phases of the game, and only have the Moga Woods unlocked, you can still attain Carpenter Bugs. Areas 1-5 all have bug catching spots, and all of them have the chance to yield Carpenter Bugs, albeit at a low percentage. The game guide I got with the game says that the chances you are looking at are 10%-16% with each swing of the net, so in retrospect, it isn't all that bad, it just takes a bit of effort. I myself was able to do this because I needed Carpenter Bugs for a Hammer Upgrade.

User Info: Smolderin

Smolderin - 3 years ago 0 0

1. Tundra bug spots are the easiest,and you can just go to the guild hall and get them from the gathering quests there,,area 1 and 3 have them.

User Info: Alastreon

Alastreon - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. Grab some bug nets and go to bug catching areas. Each map should have at least one or two. They are marked by a blue butterfly fluttering about on screen when you are close enough to see it.

User Info: Owens79

Owens79 - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. Deserted Island, if you go to area 4 and go to the Cat hide out thing (if you don't know where that is look for a little hole in the wall by one of the entrances) you should find a bug gathering spot in the middle use a bug net and go to town with it, I've found allot of them by doing this.

User Info: MasKeraid1

MasKeraid1 - 3 years ago 0 0