How do I beat Mark of a Hero?

1. It's kills me instantly!i need MUCH BETTER ARMOR!!

Please help me.
    Tell me what is the best armor and weapon for it please.
    I'm very good at using GSs and LSs.
    I'm gonna try DS.
    And what to bring.
    Thanks!

User Info: 0HY34Y

0HY34Y - 3 years ago

1. Well, Mark of a Hero is, despite being offline, a G rank quest. So if you're only using high rank gear, then I would go to to Tanzia Port, and get some G-Rank stuff first. It's completely doable with only high rank equipment, believe me (I did it in High Rank Barioth Armor and with an iron impact, so I know it's doable. It was also a 43 minute quest, so I cut it a little close.)

I would personally advise Diablos X Armor with a Great Sword. It's fantastic Triple Charge Armor, if you can get the timing right. That's what I use predominantly now. Honestly though, there is no "best weapon," except for the one that you're most comfortable with. If you want to use element, Dragon is probably best. (It only does a teeny tiny bit to Brachydios, but is almost as good as fire against Ivory Lagiacrus and is far and away the best for Azure Rathalos.)

Good luck with Mark of a Hero. It's a real doozy, but a satisfying one at that.

User Info: Raszamatasz

Raszamatasz (Expert) - 3 years ago 0 0