Question from blueyoshi6725

What is the best strategy for the Inksplosion game?

I beat the first one but have trouble on the second one. Lobs were good on the first but bad on the second. Flat shots and topspins are good though.

Answers

BabyLuigiOnFire answered:

Try standing in the center of the court (where the T is) and hit the ball opposite to the character. Defense characters work best in this game, but any character can be good as long as you are comfortable with him or her.
3 3

super_luigi16 answered:

The Inksplosion special game is all about aiming and finger endurance xD Anyways, here are some general tips that may help you:

1) Use a character with reach, speed, or control (technique). The defense character available to you (Waluigi) can reach any return from the center of the court. Speed characters can easily run up to the ball, charge, and return without losing their power. Technique characters have a mix of reach and control that will allow them to put the tennis ball where it needs to be. Do NOT use the babies...you'll be pulling your hair out.

2) Use flat shots. Topspin shots don't have the speed to keep your opponent from returning when it starts to get more difficult. I only recommend lob shots if you're using a technique character as your opponent has good reach and can reach weak lobs. It's much easier just to place a flat shot away from them than it is to get a perfect lob.

3) Aim away from them. :P I know, kinda obvious, but you need to aim to the other side of the court to even have a shot.

4) Make sure the tennis ball you're returning is within reach. If your character has to dive for it, you'll lose that ball in a heartbeat. It doesn't really matter if you have to concede charged shots for being able to actually return the ball since your opponent reacts extremely slow.

5) When your opponent starts standing in the middle of the court, use charged flat shots and aim for a corner. In the third level, Wario will cheat and stand in the middle of the court, so you need to hit it fast enough so that he can't react. Watch where the piranha is going to send the ball, stand there, and get ready to charge a flat shot. Aim for the closest corner, and you should be fine. This is easier with starred characters :P

6) Get the ink balls if you're dependent on seeing everything. I can usually get away with having obstructed vision, but you may be different. Just run after the ink ball, and dive to hit it before it bounces twice xD

I hope this helps! :)
2 1

shrooboid313 answered:

For me, I managed to do it with Baby Mario (speed), I tried and failed multiple times with Technique characters. (Peach, Daisy) So I would personally recommend that you use a speed character (Yoshi) as this is how I found it easiest.

This is just from personal experience, try with different characters and see who you find it easiest with.
1 1

UltraPikmin answered:

Use speed characters like yoshi, hit all ink balls,only use flat shots and lob shots , always aim for the side the computer player isn't , lob shots are used when the computer player is in the middle of the court.
Do all of this and Dry Bowser will be yours!
Hope I helped
0 0

Ozric42 answered:

It's obviously all down to preference but I find that this is the easiest for me.

I find that speedy characters work a bit better cause you can run to get to the ink balls before the burst on the ground. I tend to base myself in the middle of the court, half-way between the base line and the service boxes that should give you the best chance of making it to most of the shots. 90% of the time I use Topspin shots and just make sure you aim to the other side of the court to where your opponent is standing, when they come into the net then use a lob shot to get it over their head. If they stand in the middle of the court then try and get it so you play the shot on your forehand and hit it across your body, that way you should be able to get the best angle on it to keep it away from your opponent.

Hopefully that might help
0 0

Animelover_gal answered:

Try to aim in the opposite direction of your opponent, and when the piranha's throw black blobs at you try to hit them

Keep a sharp eye out for blobs
0 0

Flarg36 answered:

Just stand near the t and give powerful angled shots opposite of where your opponent is standing. If your opponent is in the middle, try you best to hit an angle around him. Refrain from using lobs and drops. I have found that this works with all characters on all levels of inksplosion, but you have to be on your toes for ink balls.
0 0

YoshisLumas answered:

super_luigi16 is right, Besides, he made TONS of FAQs! I Recemend reading his FAQ for help. But one part of that games section says "Use a starred technee, defence, or speed cariter."
0 0

JaythekidRS answered:

Everyone here's being a good deal of help to this guy. I'll step in.

First off, if you see some black before an Inkerana Plant (my name for them; pronounced EENK-ER-AHNAH PLANT) spits a ball, it means the ball will be an ink ball.

Second, do what everyone suggests: Defense, Technique, or Speed characters. For best results, make sure the character you're using is a Star Character; that'll give YOU the upper hand. You're welcome. :D
0 0