Question from Jayfeather130

Is it a good idea to use a second seal on Fredrick?

I know that Second Seals let you change an unit's class into a new class and puts them at level 1. So would it be a good idea to use one on Fredrick and put him at the same level as everyone else so I can use him without wasting experience? Also I've found that the units that start out promoted in Fire Emblem games turn out to be weaker than the other units when they're all promoted later. What do you think, should I use a Second Seal on him?

Jayfeather130 provided additional details:

I thought that also if I reclassed him down to either a Cavalier, a knight, or a Wyvern Rider I could make his stats better. Also reclassing him to a knight would give him the skill Defense +2, and reclassing him to a Wyvern Rider ould give him the skill Strength +2.

librasncfuryXD answered:

Umm if you played Fire Emblem path of radiance titania was very weak, sadly I learned that the hard way but back to the point frederick is very weak for his level so you should class change him back into a cavalier and see what his stats are leaning towards lots of strength for a great knight or speed for a paladin or you could do what i do and get all of the good attack skills (thank you dlc) like astra sol NOT LUNA well depends on your taste though if you get lethality you dont need luna or galeforce i think it's called the one that lets us attack twice in one turn so those are some of your options. by the way .......... MANAKETES RULE!!!!!!!!
1 0

Answers

kawaiihiito94 answered:

What I did was, when Frederick became level 16, I reclassed him to Paladin. He did not need to reclass to a Cavalier because he already has the 2 skills for Cavalier. Reclassing him to Paladin gets him Defender and Aegis which are both pretty good.
1 0