Removing Spotpass Recruits in Casual Mode?

1. So, I guess I'm being a little OCD, but I'd like to tidy up my roster by removing the spotpass characters that I've recruited. Thing is, I'm on casual mode, so the obvious idea of sending them out to die just won't work. Anyone have any ideas? Is there hopefully some menu that I haven't found yet?

User Info: JoeAurum

JoeAurum - 3 years ago

1. The only way to remove them is to replace them with another Spotpass character. Sadly, there's no way otherwise, and you're stuck with having Spotpass characters on your roster.

User Info: ellis123

ellis123 (Expert) - 3 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. The only way to remove them on casual, like ellis123 said, is to recruit different spotpass/dlc character (this can be done from the logbook for easy access if you don't want to go through their mission/fight again) and can only be done once you've hit the Spot/Dlc recruit cap of 20 characters (which is counted seperate from your main story characters) and it will ask you who to remove the next time you recruit somebody from spot/dlc.

User Info: AuthorNumber2

AuthorNumber2 - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. It's simple: leave them alone. Units align themselves in your roster in order of use, most recent first. If you never touch your SpotPass characters, they'll eventually sift their way down to the bottom, and you'll never see them unless you actually want to use them.

User Info: destinytellius

destinytellius (Expert) - 3 years ago 0 0