Question from JoeAurum

Removing Spotpass Recruits in Casual Mode?

So, I guess I'm being a little OCD, but I'd like to tidy up my roster by removing the spotpass characters that I've recruited. Thing is, I'm on casual mode, so the obvious idea of sending them out to die just won't work. Anyone have any ideas? Is there hopefully some menu that I haven't found yet?

ellis123 answered:

The only way to remove them is to replace them with another Spotpass character. Sadly, there's no way otherwise, and you're stuck with having Spotpass characters on your roster.
2 0

Answers

AuthorNumber2 answered:

The only way to remove them on casual, like ellis123 said, is to recruit different spotpass/dlc character (this can be done from the logbook for easy access if you don't want to go through their mission/fight again) and can only be done once you've hit the Spot/Dlc recruit cap of 20 characters (which is counted seperate from your main story characters) and it will ask you who to remove the next time you recruit somebody from spot/dlc.
0 0

destinytellius answered:

It's simple: leave them alone. Units align themselves in your roster in order of use, most recent first. If you never touch your SpotPass characters, they'll eventually sift their way down to the bottom, and you'll never see them unless you actually want to use them.
0 0

Removing Units (Casual)? Answered DrToadigerr
How do I get past chapter3 on lunatic/casual mode? Answered guydude21
Playing at level Casual, has a way to dismiss a character? Answered JackAdrn
Spotpass and DLC? Answered Abyss2011
Spotpass stuff? Answered glupschipup