Using Anna in Paralogue 2?

1. Given that Anna can be recruited in Paralogue 4, and assuming that you complete Paralogue 4 prior to Paralogue 2, I assume that you can use Anna in Paralogue 2. If you do, does anything special happen? They are different Annas. I'm just curious, and I haven't seen this question answered anywhere.

User Info: XP105

XP105 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Not much changes. Chrom and Anna's dialogue change a bit, but that's all as far as I know.

User Info: GoldenPower89

GoldenPower89 (Expert) - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. I've done that, actually. Yes, you can recruit Anna in Paralogue 4, then play as her in Paralogue 2. The only differences are in the dialogue of those two Paralogues. Sadly, Anna cannot talk to the other Anna, but the altered dialogue and the amusing sight of having two of Anna on the field make it worthwhile to try this out at least once.

User Info: netPikatron

netPikatron - 3 years ago 0 0