Question from XP105

Using Anna in Paralogue 2?

Given that Anna can be recruited in Paralogue 4, and assuming that you complete Paralogue 4 prior to Paralogue 2, I assume that you can use Anna in Paralogue 2. If you do, does anything special happen? They are different Annas. I'm just curious, and I haven't seen this question answered anywhere.

Answers

GoldenPower89 answered:

Not much changes. Chrom and Anna's dialogue change a bit, but that's all as far as I know.
0 0

netPikatron answered:

I've done that, actually. Yes, you can recruit Anna in Paralogue 4, then play as her in Paralogue 2. The only differences are in the dialogue of those two Paralogues. Sadly, Anna cannot talk to the other Anna, but the altered dialogue and the amusing sight of having two of Anna on the field make it worthwhile to try this out at least once.
0 0