Question from taintedtears102

Complete town renovation #1 and #2?

I dont think im doin this right? i laid stuff down and it says it still isnt completed? did i put it in the wrong place? help please! thanks

Brakzias answered:

Where exactly did you lay them down? The stuff needs to be laid out in the Town area, not in your farm area.
0 0

Answers

LovelandLdy answered:

When you place the items if you put them in the town area ..a red circle will show on your item list that for that item you are finished.......as you finish look for a red circle.
0 0

LovelandLdy answered:

Ohhhhhhh and most important the color under the item must be blue. So walk around in edit mode and when you see a blue box place the item there! Make sure it is in the town! Not on your farm..
0 0

ExitiumWolf answered:

Usually when you build the requested items the list has a red circle on it once you have filled the requirements it will be circled and you have to sleep and make it the next day to progress to the next town restoration plan
0 0

Town Renovation #4? Open PegLegMeg
Town Renovation #2 Honey? Answered ZeroGemini
Renovation#2? Answered Xeroix1990
I need stuff for my Renovation 4? Open BreannaBebe
Town Restoration #3? Open Ashmeadow-21