Question from swingdancer23

How do I make my cow bigger?

I give my cow "cow treats" every day and milk her and brush her everyday. I totally binged on the WiFi trading system and ended up making 80,000+ g in one day, so my cow got lots of love. How long will it take to make her one of the bigger (not supersized) cows that I've seen on the WiFi?

From: OmegChosen 2 years ago

Well, first you need to get her up to making four milk per milking. This is done by giving her 24 cow treats and 7 normal treats per extra milk. This comes out to 72 cow treats and 21 normal treats for four milk. Then you feed her another 7 treats and 24 cow treats as if you wanted her to make 5 milks. However, in addition to this you must also have her at at least 9 hearts and she must have grazed outside for a total of 1000 hours. This will get her to make 5 milks and make her bigger.