Question from FlutterScratch

The guys won't accept the ring?

I have Neil and Allen at red heart and Rod at blue. I upgraded my house, have the double bed, unlocked the mine, and I made a lot of building until the Inn. I don't know what I'm doing wrong or if I'm missing something.. I reset every time they reject the ring, but they still won't accept it. Will they give you a ring too? Like a reverse confession or something? Please help =(

FlutterScratch provided additional details:

Yeah, I saw all the heart events. I'm gonna try give it to any of them on the weekend.

turtlebums answered:

Have you seen their heart events? also, i think it has to be on a sunny sat-sun at 8 m - 11 pm
2 0

Answers

monica1124 answered:

For them to accept the ring, you need them at a blue heart or higher, have seen all the events, and has to be a saturday or sunday, sunny, between 8 and 6 I think. It may be able to go on later, but those times are definite. For them to accept the blue feather, it's the same times and conditions, and considering you have all the upgrades they should accept. However I don't know if it's an issue that you have two bachelors at a red heart, that may affect it. The heart level does go down if you show the ring to another bachelor. I would say choose one, and let the others heart levels go down.
1 0