Unlocking rod? Please help!!!

1. I built the cottage but the next day rod did not appear the next day or the day after that same with clement and his restaurant I'm afraid I ruined the game, the game glitched or that I messed it up by continuing to play please help I'm very desperate

User Info: Isabelle505

Isabelle505 - 3 years ago
    Yeah it turns out it was a glitch or something because all I did was went to edit mode picked up the house moved it and then he appeared

User Info: Isabelle505

Isabelle505 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Yeah sometimes that happens if there's a festival the day after or some sort of event and you have to wait another day but otherwise i'm not sure

User Info: bananes

bananes - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. I had that also with Soseki. I placed his house in the village and he appeared 3 days after... It was kinda weird lol

User Info: farmergirl599

farmergirl599 - 2 years ago 0 0