Question from 55Dkool55

Should i download it or get a retial copy?

Should i download it right from the eshop or go to the store and buy it. I can do either but I'm not sure.

MichaelPRak answered:

Download - This way, you don't have to keep track of a bunch of game cards, you don't need to worry about the card ejecting accidently, also you get 100 Club Nintendo Coins instead of 50 from the retail if you download and fill out the regestration survey before 9/20/12, also it's more convient to get (also always in stock). I got the download because of the reasons listed. Also when my brother tried to eject my card, he took out Mario Tennis Open while NSMB2 was in use so it didn't cause any harm, if you have a relitive like that, GET THE DOWNLOAD!
0 0

Answers

NITROREACTION answered:

Well if you like to have a physical copy of the game (maybe to sell afterwards) then by all means go ahead and buy it. You may have to fork over extra cash for a pre-order though, since it's kind of a popular franchise.

If you download it, you won't have to pay anything extra and you can download it right at 12AM when it comes out. But you can't sell the game, and you run the risk of Nintendo having server problems like they did for the Japanese release. You also have to go out to the store anyway to buy the eShop cards (unless you can redeem money for the eShop by some other means).

They both have their pros and cons, your choice.
0 0

Kyoshiro12345 answered:

You can use your credit card to buy it as i did, not need to redeem points from cards, i payed for the japanese version on my japanese 3ds and for my american on my american 3ds, and can acrue a lot of coins on both by just playing on multiplayer and switching systems. but you can do that with retail versions, just have to wait until they deliver while digital you get it right away
0 0

Does this game have download play on it? Answered pursuit_master
Is there any way to reset the whole game? Unanswered _why_why_why_
Is it worth it? Open Pokegal07
Multiplayer doesn't share campaign data? Answered hrechkaness