Question from TerrFury

How do I beat (Bowser)?

After you beat Bowser the first time how do you beat Bowser the second time

Deaconrocks1028 asked for clarification::

how in the hell did you get this game and already make it to the second level its supposed to come out around october!!!pleez respond I want that game!

MichaelPRak asked for clarification::

This game was released on the 19th, I already beat all 9 worlds, just go to eShop and download it.

MichaelPRak answered:

After Bowser is "defeated", Mario jumps on some platforms and enters another part of the course where you need to avoid fireballs coming out from the walls while Bowser swings at the platform you are standing on. To avoid being knocked into the lava, I recvomend waiting until his eyes change color and then jump to another platform that isn't in the same vertical position. I strongly reccomend using a Super Leaf and keeping one in storage on this part of the course! Also you can wall jump over Bowser before this section in the first battle easily with the Super Leaf. I hope this helps.
0 0

Answers

aces4839 answered:

Deaconrocks1028, the game came out yesterday.
0 0

Gargomon251 answered:

If you're asking how to beat bowser, you're too impatient. Just keep playing, the answer reveals itself.
0 0