Question from TerrFury

How do unlock Mushroom & Flower Worlds?

Please tell me

SmokeRulz answered:

Mushroom World is unlocked via the Cannon in World 1. To reach it, you need to get the Secret Exit of World 1-Tower. Just after the Checkpoint Flag, there's a door that leads to a small room with skull goombas, coins, and green block snakes. Notice that the green block snakes disappear through a small hole in the right side wall, which is open for a brief moment. Sneak through that hole when it's open, and it'll lead you to a secret flagpole. This will open a path to a Green Toad House and the Cannon. Get through the cannon level to be in Mushroom World.

Flower World is unclocked via the Cannon in World 3. To reach it, you need to get the Secret Exist of World 3-Tower. This requires having a Mini Mushroom active and surviving. The secret exist is found in the upward-swimming room with large blocks moving back-and-forth, where Star Coin #2 can be spotted. Follow the right square block, moving right, below the spiky columns, and you should notice a miniature pipe. Go through it, get through some trap-filled rooms, and you'll reach some blocks that'll give you normal mushrooms, and the secret flagpole. This will open a path to a Green Toad House and the Cannon. Get through the cannon level to be in Flower World.

You can also reach Flower World through the cannon level in Mushroom World, which I did by accident. It requires a secret exit in the Ghost House, but sorry, I forgot how I reached it.
1 0