Why do I not have 5 stars?

1. I've gotten every single Star and Moon Coin, discovered every exit, played every level, beat Bowser without the Invincibility Leaf and yet I still have only 4 stars! I've met every criteria listed.
    P.S. I have a second file and that one has 5 stars! But the first one only has 4?!

User Info: ABXInferno

ABXInferno - 4 years ago
    I checked with the map provided on GameFAQs.com and confirmed that I've got all of the exits. Something tells me that this may be a glitch as some people have experienced the same thing, I'll probably check again.

User Info: ABXInferno

ABXInferno - 4 years ago
    Yes, I did get 1110 lives.

User Info: ABXInferno

ABXInferno - 3 years ago

1. There are things that you could've missed, such as a normal exit for a level. Also, you have to SPEND all the star coins to get the star coin star on your file, and the final house is in the star world, costing 9 star coins.

User Info: hooblashoo

hooblashoo - 3 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You probably forgot an exit somewhere, possibly a normal exit to a level, rather than a secret exit. Look up all the levels that have secret exits for one you missed, or perhaps beat one of them with its normal exit. Look up map screens with pathways and compare them to your own maps to see if a pathway is missing. The last exit I got was actually the normal exit to a ghost house. I felt really silly.

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Did you get the maximum number of lives?

User Info: packattack

packattack - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. You have to get 1110 lives (mario*three crown)

User Info: legoreemv

legoreemv - 3 years ago 0 0