Review by AdamShoryuken

"The Kami Trio was in Black and White, but can these Pokemon be in here?"

When I played this game, I knew this was the time to write a review. This is what I have to say.

Introduction

The 3DS gets epic every time. Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus were in Pokemon Black and White, but they did not appear in Pokemon Black 2 and White 2. But these Pokemon appear in this game in their Therian Formes. Now let's begin this, shall we?

Story

Professor Burnet tells you about three "mystery" Pokemon, and so you begin your search. As you travel in the real world, you find Dream Orbs and even get a capture. No sooner you find the last cloud, a roar is heard, and whose roar was this was none other than Tornadus! Tornadus flies away, and Professor Burnet tells you that it was one of the mystery Pokemon she was looking for. And so, you begin the quest to defeat the Kami trio in their new formes. 10/10

Controls

Well, you move the 3DS around to find clouds and capture orbs and Pokemon. These clouds appear every 5 minutes of not playing the game. To catch the item/Pokemon, you have to rapidly press the A button. You also encounter the one of the Kami trio after you get a certain amount orbs. The controls are great. 9/10

Gameplay

Like I said before, you find clouds and obtain orbs. If you engage battle, you can start shooting. If you read my SNES Space Ace review, you would already know that Ace's shooting is horrible. Unlike that, however, your beam can shoot easily. Special orbs, however, attack using projectiles. Legendary battles are found in certain areas, requiring a large amount of orbs to unlock them. After you beat Landorus, if you insert a Generation IV game in the 3DS, you can unlock even more areas and fight the Generation IV version mascot that is shown on the cover. These include Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Ho-Oh and Lugia. After you catch the Pokemon or items, you can send them to your Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 games. This is also the only way to get the Reveal Glass in Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 if you caught Landorus. 10/10

Conclusion

This game is so awesome. If you are looking for a game that you can send Pokemon caught to your Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 game, or if you want to capture the Kami trio in Pokemon Black 2 and White 2, then this game is for you.

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 10/15/12, Updated 10/16/12

Game Release: Pokemon Dream Radar (US, 10/07/12)